A good friend of mine send me an article about Blood Types and
diet. I had never heard about it and was surprised. So I’m going
to share it, because I think there are more people like me 🙂
As a Blood Type A person I shouldn’t eat meat. I never knew that,
but two years ago I made the decision to quit eating meat. I have
to say, I do eat Fish. The best diet is eating vegetables, pure, fresh
and organic. My type of sports is Yoga, Tai chi, meditation and deep
breathing exercise. I should avoid crowds of people, loud noises,
negative emotions, overwork, lack of sleep, violent tv and movies,
too much sugar and starch, smoking, strong smells or perfumes and
extreme weather conditions (hot or cold).
It also states that characteristics can be traced back to your Blood
type. I’m sensitive to the needs of others, good listeners, detail
oriented, analytical, creative and inventive. It’s true of course ^^.
In addition to exercise, stress management and eating
the right foods, here are some key lifestyle strategies for
Type A individuals.
- Cultivate creativity and expression in your life
- Establish a consistent daily schedule
- Go to bed no later than 11:00 PM and sleep for eight hours
or more. Don’t linger in bed, as soon as you get up, get going!
- Take at least two breaks of twenty minutes each during
the work day. Stretch, take a walk, do deep breathing exercises
- Don’t skip meals
- Eat more protein at the start of the day, less at the end
- Don’t eat when you are anxious
- Eat smaller, more frequent meals.
- Engage in thirty to forty five minutes of calming exercise
at least three times a week.
- Plan regular screening for heart disease and cancer
- Always chew food thoroughly to enhance digestion.
Low stomach acid makes digestion more difficult.For your own Blood Type info check; http://www.dadamo.com